Learn various skills of mixed media with decoupage with full kit. 2 pcs of art: one wooden box and another on Canvas.
One day Hands on experience workshop in which you will learn various techniques of fusing mixed media with decoupage.
It is completely different!
Take back home one 12 by 12 Mixed Media Box and one 16 by 16 mixed Media wall art canvas and the kit.
For reference see the face wall art and the french design rose box.
The Materials involved are following:
- Wooden box 12 by 12
- A3 pattern paper
- Decoupage glue (mod podge)
- Foam applicator
- Tube Acrylic colours (3 shades) for the box
- One inch paint brush
- Modelling paste
- Vinatge Lace
- Mulberry Paper Flowers – Roses
- Mist Sprays (2 sprays)
- Key (Metal Embellishment)
- Jute base
- Black and white paper
- Tube Acrylic colours (2 shades) for the canvas
- Stencils brush
- Stencils (Different types)
- Mod podge photo transfer
- Flat brush
- Photo transfer sheet
- Glue Gun
- A4 stamperia paper for Canvas
- Other small things
You have to bring a few materials: A Hair Dryer, a rag/cotton cloth, a bowl to dip brushes, a flat brush.
- Number of participants is limited to 3-8. Previous knowledge of decoupage is necessary.
- The total cost for the workshop is Rs 15000. Book your spot by paying Rs 4000 online and pay the remaining Rs 11000 at the venue.
Date: 19 November, 2017
Entry Fee: Rs. 4000 for Booking & Rs. 11,000 at Venue
Venue Details: Vivanta by Taj, Near Metro Station Complex, Sector 21, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075