Dance | Film | Music
WHEN: October – December 2017
FILM FESTIVAL LOCATION: New Delhi, India
As part of the Japan Festival, the Japan Foundation brings to you a range of events over 3 months across different venues, spread across Delhi.
Stein Auditorium, India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, New Delhi
– 27th October, JAPAN FESTIVAL Opening at 7.00 p.m.
– 28th October, Makoto Kuriya – Creative Jazz Ensemble at 7.00 p.m.
– 29th October, WASABI – A Japanese Traditional Music Concert at 7.00 p.m.
– 31st October, HER MOTHER, Film directed by Yoshinori Sato at 7.00 p.m.
– 2nd – 5th November, ‘Akira Kurosawa Retrospective’ daily at 6.30 p.m.
PVR Theatre Complex, Sangam Courtyard, Sector 9, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
10th – 15th November: Japanese Film Festival
Latest Releases from Japan, daily shows at 2.30 p.m. 4.45 p.m. & 7.00 p.m.
(Film schedule and registration process will be announced shortly.)
Kamani Auditorium, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi
8th December: GOYOKAI -Traditional Japanese Dance with Kathak and Indian Classical Music
at 7.00 p.m.
ENTRY is free and open to all
General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media queries: email@example.com