The 7th National Seminar & Exhibition on Spices & Herbs provides an ideal forum to all the stake holders, including the manufacturers /packers, processors, traders, exporters, importers, scientists, consultants, related machinery manufacturers, government bodies /institutions, research institutes, market & quality experts, cultivators, entrepreneurs etc. to come together and interact with each other, exchange views, share business ideas and make business deals, The seminar will provide an excellent platform for result oriented networking with people who matter the most for your business.
- The seminar provides an excellent platform to the Spices & Herbs Industry and related businesses to help address all emerging issues and challenges being faced by this industry.
- The seminar provides the single largest platform to bring together participants from across the country and have meaningful interactions on how we could work together on a roadmap that leads to a more healthy and vibrant national Spices & Herbs Industry.
- The experts during the business sessions will share their insights on various issues including value addition, health products, marketing, export-import potential, processing & packaging technologies, quality concerns etc.
- The seminar & exhibition provides you a unique opportunity to network, make strategic alliances, share new technologies and explore joint ventures.
- Explore new technologies and products at the exclusive exhibition.