Corporate Events | WhatsHot in Delhi | NCR Current Events | events in delhi 2017
The Himalayas, the dawn and dusk of all the Yogic knowledge, is without the shadow of a doubt is the most hypnotizing site on the planet. The vermilion of the rosy Sun, the enthralling shawl of flora and fauna, the alluring cascades, and the Ganges ornamenting the giant mountains is the also abode of the Lord Shiva. In the sacred vicinity of the eternal God, fall in love with the numinous Yoga and Meditation. Bring your imagination of meditating on the up-hills of the Himalayas to reality during the Shwaasa presented Himalayan Meditation Yoga Retreat in India. In the sacred contiguity of the Shwaasa Guru, walking on the spiritual trails of Himalayas is nothing but a fantasy come true.
About the Program: Immersion into the spiritual sea by the holy Ganges, on the devotional Himalayas during the 5-day program is the experience of your life. While witnessing the exhilarating glimpse of the Himalayan biodiversity, the program is an opportunity to mesmerize your soul and mind to gain a deeper level of consciousness. Have a look at the Meditation and Himalayan Yoga Retreat in India:
• Deepen your Yoga and Meditation practice in the presence of our revered guru.
• By the Ganges’ holy riverside, a sanctifying appointment with the traditional Yoga in the point of its origin, Himalayas.
• On the spellbinding peaks of Himalayas, unleash your enormous hidden potential to face the toughest of situations with intense Meditation that offers massive concentration and accentuation.
• We organize Satsang and traditional prayer offering for mental and soulful purification. Engage in the godly acts to release all the superficial blockages in the way of your enlightenment.
• Hike on the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayan trails and let nature beautify your wisdom with its serene sceneries.
• The intriguing traditional legacy of India in its ancient towns and villages is quite captivating to experience. Scrolling through the streets one can feel the strength of spirituality in the country.
• Witness India’s awesome Buddhist legacy by visiting the various monasteries across the towns.
• We shall take you to various temples and caves from prehistoric India. Scrutinize the cultural heritage of the country and take the enchanting episodes back home.
Food and Accommodation
The extremely delectable and traditional Indian food we offer shall satiate the hunger qualms and nurture the mind and body to an utmost level. Perfectly blended with the Ayurvedic shades, the meals are prepared from freshly sourced cereals from the fertile Indian land. The scarlets of Sun waking you up in the morning, the Himalayan flora tempting the soul with its beauty. Our housings in remote locations offer similar experiences along with all the modern amenities of daily needs.
About Shwaasa: A noteworthy inclusion in the list of the best Yoga schools in India, Shwaasa has been spreading its yogic eminence for the last many years. Owing to the immense yogic tradition, India’s Yoga leader celebrates the International Yoga Day with Yoga Ratna, one of the highest honorary awards in the field of Yoga. With the aim to spread the yogic knowledge and foster a disease-free society, the yoga center offers different programs including Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Therapy, and Himalayan Yoga Retreat in India.